Association of Professional Schools of International Affairs
The Association of Professional Schools of International Affairs (APSIA) comprises 34 member schools in North America, Asia and Europe dedicated to the improvement of professional education in international affairs and the advancement thereby of international understanding, prosperity, peace, and security.
APSIA members work to promote excellence in professional, international affairs education worldwide by sharing information and ideas among member schools and with other higher education institutions, the international affairs community, and the general public.
APSIA.org serves as a clearinghouse of information for prospective students and employers.
HISTORY of APSIA
- The Study of International Affairs
- The beginning (mid- 1970s – 1987)
- The Goheen Report (1987)
- Setting APSIA’s Foundations (1988 – 1990)
- Early Programs (1991 – 1995)
- APSIA Growing, Restructuring, and Changing Focus (1995 – 2002)
- Growth and International Expansion
- APSIA as a Public Good
- APSIA Today (2008 – Present)
- APSIA Presidents and Executive Directors
- APSIA Membership History