George Friedman, founder and chairman of Geopolitical Futures, and I discuss Russia’s likely next steps in the war, Russia’s diminished stance in the international community, and the probability that Putin will resort to nuclear weapons.
In this edition, you’ll hear:
● What Russia’s most likely to do next
● Would Putin really use tactical nuclear weapons?
● How Russia’s historically poor logistics could affect the war
● Why Putin’s partial mobilization could backfire…
● Why the West should fear the potential disintegration of the Russian Federation
To get more of George Friedman’s amazing geopolitical strategy and analysis, check out his website: https://geopoliticalfutures.com/welcome/