What a vaccine, changes in Washington D.C. and a shifting geopolitical landscape could mean for the economy and markets
In this video, experts from the Chief Investment Office and BofA Global Research share their insights on how the events of the past year could impact everything from financial markets to global politics in the year ahead.
Topic areas include:
- What a vaccine could mean for our future
- Priorities for the new U.S. administration and Congress
- The outlook for the U.S. economy and the markets
- What we should expect for trade and economic policy in the coming year
- The ways that technology and innovation will impact these and other global trends
- What we can all do now to prepare
This program is moderated by Chris Hyzy, Chief Investment Officer for Merrill and Bank of America Private Bank, and features a panel discussion with Michelle Meyer, Head of U.S. Economics for BofA Global Research, Joe Quinlan, Head of CIO Market Strategy for the Chief Investment Office, Merrill and Bank of America Private Bank, and Savita Subramanian, Head of U.S. Equity & Quantitative Strategy & ESG Research, BofA Global Research.